The following are Pack Leadership Positions that we could use adults to come forward and volunteer their time
Most of the positions below will require that you attend the Monthly Pack Committee meetings (usually the
1st Monday of each month) during the time you are planning the events etc. to give the pack leadership an update on your
Pack Committee General Member - 1 parent from
each den who is not already a den leader. Help the committee with planning of events etc. Give your input into
how pack monies are spent. And help make pack policies.
* Pack Secretary - Pack Committee Position - Vacant - Comes to all Leader meeting on the 1st Monday of each
month from 7 - 9pm. Takes notes of the meeting, types them up and gets them to the Committee Chair for distribution
to the pack Leaders and parents. Also keeps on file any papers etc that have been mailed to the pack, and copies
of the class 1 health forms.
* Pack Trainer (Pack
Committee Position - vacant - needs someone in place by Sept 2005, replaces old Den Leader Coach position should plan on attending
the Monthly leaders meetings on the 1st Monday of each month and the Roundtable on the 2nd Wednesday of each month)
* Assistant Committee Chair (Pack Committee Position - vacant - Assists
the Committee Chair and Chairs the Committee Meetings if the Chair can not make it)
* Publicity Chair (Pack committee position - vacant-busy when events happen. Tries to get info etc into
the local paper and on the local cable station. Helps to get the word out on pack events.
* Membership Chair (Pack Committee Position - vacant busy Sep & Apr Helps get new leaders and scouts into
the program for the pack works with the committees from the other 2 packs. With the help of the Cub Master helps organize
the new scouts into dens)
* Fundraising Chair
(Pack Committee Position - vacant) busy Sept, Oct and Nov with Pancake Breakfast details - Works with the committees from
the other 2 packs in town.
* Activities Chair (Pack Committee Position
- vacant - should have someone in place by Sept 2005 - helps to make sure the activities of the pack have someone to plan
* Outdoor/Camping Chair
(Pack Committee Position - vacant- busy Mar,May and when the pack does sleepovers. Organizes the registrations for Summer